The beginning

All of this latest writing started one day. I just posted something in Hi5. The Hi5 started because of the invitation from a friend. I just didn't care anything for these social networks. I had once started an account in Orkut just to check it out. It was a time when this site was under a lot of public attention. We had some kids in Portugal that committed suicide, or at least tried, and they arranged it all on Orkut. I didn't liked Orkut.

In the 24 of January 2008, i placed a post in Hi5, the first. Here it is.

Bad day
Jan 24, 2008 9:18 PM

Today was a really bad day. It wasn't bad because the things i was doing wheren't getting has i wanted. It was bad because people is bad. So i just went for my favorite pill, i putted in replay mode "The River" from the Boss Springsteen, the live version. This song always makes me cry and i just release all the pressure inside. I just hope tomorrow is a better day but, i know, people is always people. They don't change, i just need to find different ones.


That was it. This was a thursday. Next day, at dinner, i received a mail notification by SMS. I checked the mail in my phone, and laughed. In the middle of the restaurant, by no apparent reason, a guy that was very sad, just laugh. Everybody in the table looked at me. It was a mail from that friend who sent me the invitation to Hi5, she was sending me the lyrics of that song.

I started writing and have found some old friends and some new ones.

Comments

Popular Posts