My sweet

I have one question in my mind for some time know. Why women are not feminine anymore? To be more precise, why there is a tendency in some places for women to be less willing to express what is commonly regarded as feminine attributes?

What i been observing during my life is the fight of women for careers, professional and social confirmation. Women are going into the traditional men's world and succeeding, but doing that they tend to adopt attitudes and behaviours that are not traditional to the roll they used to play in society. Of course, all the path of women emancipation and affirmation is the correct one. There should not be any doubt about that. But there are things i miss, and i miss women.

Women are setting the standards for themselves in the level "the best of all men" when they enter the corporate world. They are succeeding, they are becoming some of the best professional in all fields. The catch is that if i a guy wants the best men he should be gay. I like women. I need women. Men is only man with a woman on his side. I wouldn't like to be in a relation whit a man in a woman body. Women are beauty and tenderness, not rude and aggressive.

I was reading on post, somewhere in the Net, today about the differences between men and women's brain. The article was stating a book from some American saying that the women brain is the "default configuration", and at some point in growing, after a burst of testosterone, men's brain changes to be more aggressive, more men like. Our brain is such a wonderful and flexible tool that i guess women can also learn to be like men, so they actually become men. Maybe that's why they know need decorators to make a home from a house. Maybe that's why gay men are requested for traditional woman's tasks. There's just not enough women anymore.

Those of you that endured reading all of this, probably are wandering what the title his about. Today i found a a woman. I was talking to a friend that, for no particular reason, called me "my sweet". That's the tenderness that made men move mountains and transformed the place we live in something we want always return to. To that friend, thanks for making my day with two small words, you are precious.

Comments

Unknown said…
You are right, I was wondering where did women lost their feminine. I guess somewhere in between equality with male and wish to get more power.

Popular Posts