Memories

It's another life for me now. I have a new job, which is also an old job. I am healing the past. The fight of old days are settling, but the memories are strange things. They have their own agenda. And looking back from a distance forces one to see things new. Often we find a different person than we thought we where. Looking at the past makes us wonder on how self centered we where, and how egocentric one can be.

If life has a meaning we must find it in the future we are preparing and in the past we lived. I believe life has a meaning. I believe life must be used in such manner that one can die today with a smile and be remembered by someone, even for just a second, with a warm felling and happiness. One must die today with a full heart of joy, with the thank fullness of having the privilege of looking at the sea, the sun, breading the air, raising a kid, watching him grow and learn how to be independent.

Life is the privilege of being her for a moment, trying to give back some of ourself to others, trying to give back the best of us to all.

I had the privilege of crossing the path with many interesting persons. I had the privilege of living some extraordinary moments. I had the privilege of seeing miracles. Not just the miracle of being alive, of the sunset and the calm gentle breeze of summer mountains, but the miracle of believing one is not alone in this quest, the miracle of being helped in situations desperate by an unexpected hand.

I have many thanks to give in my life. Thanks just for being alive and thanks to those that helped me keeping my faith and heart in the right place. I hope I can give all and more to them. I hope I can go one day and be remembered for a second with a smile, and just a smile.




Comments

Popular Posts