Another rainbow




One day a friend that hardly spoke English told me I had a very good reason to love rainbows, they are a gift from the world to those that are fortunate, even if they don't know it. I don't feel fortunate today, I feel bad, hopeless. I have been burning bridges for so long that I don remember what is to have one and use it more than once.

I think I made a mistake today. Even if this photo was taken two days ago, the occurrences for today, started some years ago, but the latest incarnation of my worries started to crawl into me yesterday.

I am going to loose my job tomorrow. I was married until a couple of weeks with my boss. She wasn't capable of managing the situation, so she's firing me. The ironic part is that the divorce was also her fault, and the company is going to go through bad time because of this decision.

Why can't people be more reliable ? They just need a couple of rules, speak truly, be kind, respect others and tell what you think and feel.

Why is this so difficult to most of us ? Why people keep trying to tell lies, conceal feeling and thoughts ? It just leads us to the point where there aren't more things to say and feel.

Comments

Popular Posts