The time to move out and move on

It's bean a while since i last wrote something. Many things happened in my life, some good, most of then just plain annoying. I was in the Linkin Park concert, i took some pictures at a fair, and that was the it regarding this posts. In the other part of my life i had some work done, some personal problems suffered improvements and move forward and i had some birthdays on the way.

I am listening to "The river", the live version from Bruce Springsteen, those who know me know that this means something, this song is my Prozac. I am in a phase where i just can't focus anymore in anything. My wife is driving me crazy, and know she got the help of her family. Yesterday i got a coffee whit two friends, one was my brother in law. He was saying that he just was going home that night because he wanted to be with his kid, otherwise he wouldn't even bother to do that.

I can't even start to understand why people become like that. Not my brother in law, him i can understand, it's the wives i can't begin make sense of. I only have one explanation, hormones and stupidity. I know that one of them, who has some of the worst personality i know is going to menopause. She the type of person that wants to be always better than the others. Because she can't be better, then she makes others worst. It's like a Calvin & Hobbes strip where Calvin says the best thing about felling bad is putting other worst. Calvin at least had two excuses, hes a kid and a comic book character. After working on the background to ruin my marriage, she's know working on my brother in law marriage. I know i can't prove that, but i just know how people are.

Everyday i take a walk after dinner with my mother in law. She likes that and i don't mind. But lately i started to notice some strange things happening when i got home. I made some tests and just found out one very interesting thing. As soon i left my mother in law, she would call my wife and tell her, in her own way, what we have talked about. Of course, they operative words are "her way". I was writing this wen i got an angry call from my wife. She wanted to know where i was having lunch, why i wasn't going home, that is, my mother in law's home, for lunch. I just said i wanted to go out, she went ballistics. It seams that it's a great insult not to be under the complete control of the family.

They just don't know me. I am a person that does what he says. Today i am going to get a tattoo in my arm, a dragon that i draw myself. I am going to do it for several reason, one is the meaning of the dragon. It's a statement of ignorance, it means that i understand i am old enough to know that i don't know it all. For me it's also to brand in the flesh a turning point in my life. I wanted to do that in 21, the summer solstice, but today is also an important day for me. Today is when we celebrate the summer solstice in some places, it's Saint John's day. I had many important events in this day in my life.

I know i will miss a lot, will loose a lot, but after i say i will do it, i do it. I usually don't say what i don't think, what i haven't thought about for a long time. For me it's the time to move out and move on.

Comments

UmassSlytherin said…
Yes, in-laws are certainly challenging. Your blog is amusing.

Peace...

Popular Posts