Start of an adventure




A couple of days later (see below) I was in Lodz, starting my trip home. At this point I already knew that there was a lot of problems with air traffic and with Poland.


When I arrived in Poland some days before the plane touched ground in the middle of more or less loud screams. After I saw a country mourning the dead of a tragic accident in Russia. The country was filled of white and red flags topped with two black ribbons. The airport was receiving a plane every three hours with more twenty bodies. Then they stopped doing that on the account of the cloud of ashes from the volcano.


All over Poland people stopped working and companies closed.


I asked my driver what they thought about the crash, was it really an accident? He told something I will keep in my mind. He answered "We don't say that", but the silence that followed implied that they where thinking other things. He then said that some people where speculating about the altimeter on the president plane...


Strange and deep people those of Poland.

This picture was taken in the morning at the Lodz train station. That was my train to Warsaw.


Comments

Popular Posts