Berlin



The journey from Warsaw to Berlin was interesting. I was in the same compartment whit 3 British. They where also trying to get home. At this point we all thought our best option was the night train from Berlin to Paris. But before we got to Berlin we crossed the polish/german border. I didn't imagined that inside EU we still had border and police control, but we do. It was a little surreal. Also, still in Poland I saw two deer in two different fields. Interesting...


In Berlin I only got to see something from the train window but it impressed me. I would like to come back one day.


The tickets to Paris where sold out for days, so I went to Plan B. getting to Munich. This was the train that would take me half way there during the night, an ICE (Inter City Express).

Comments

Popular Posts