Tinkerbell

I was in EuroDisney a couple of week ago with my daughter. We got there at the of the afternoon and we managed to a little less than a hour before close in the first day. It was raining and it was also a weekday, so it wasn't crowded. My daughter wanted to go and ride in Peter Pan (it was the second time she went to Disney). We did that just before closing because we first went to a Small World and got a cup ride.

My daughter loves Tinkerbell. She loves fairies. I must say that i also like the Peter Pan ride and my favorite character in that movie is Tinkerbell. How can anyone not like a sexy little fairy with a temper?

In the second day she found out an X-wing fighter. We already saw together the episodes 4 and 5 of the Star Wars saga. It was a time she was having trouble adapting to school and the discipline of a new teacher. She loved the movies and she learned a lesson. So, she wanted to go on that ride too. Her favorite character is R2D2. On a smaller extent C3PO also. She's not very found of Princess Leya of Luke or Solo. She loves the small robot that's a center piece of all movies.

Today she came home with a movie for us to see. It was the Tinkerbell movie. We agreed that she could see that if she had all her soup at her grandmother house, then we would go an shop some stuff, including dinner. She agreed only if i made her a magical dinner. It's a movie about fairies ...

I made some scrambled eggs with smoked salmon and chips of Parmesan cheese and cutted if small pieces some fruit and prepared a chocolate fondue for us to eat during the movie. It was fun, the movie is fun and teaches a little lesson (always important if you have kids).

Watching the movie i learned one very amusing thing about Tinkerbell that made me love her even more. I can now say that she's one of my heroes. Tinkerbell is the Uber-geek of fairies.

Comments

Popular Posts