For a second

I am cold. I feel cold when I am alone, when I am not with you.

This last weeks where very different from the usual life I had. They where a dog fight, a street fight, and a mad fight. It was allowed everything. Even the dirtiest of tricks. I managed to get by, to get the most important things my way. So, now I am starting to settle in my new life, the life I should have had since a long time.

There are two different approaches to this matter, one that states that everything happens for a reason, and other that says it was just lost time.

I say I just regret the things I haven't done. My past life can be classified as such. I had that life because I did not put reverse one day, I stopped, but did not reverse. So, I can regret my life in the last years. But also I am not the same person I was 21 years ago. We are not the same. If things where different the results would have not been the same.

How can one be sure of the past decisions when faced with the passing of time ?

The most common is to say that history will be the best judge of decisions. Today I look back 21 years and can not say if we took the right path. What I can say is that now I am cold and alone. I don't know how things will be. I know how I want them to be. I know how you want them to be. I know how we want them to be. I don't know how they will be.

Today I look back and I just don't know if I lost half of my life, or prepared the rest of it the best way. What I can say is that I will not loose you any more, not even for a second.

Comments

nina said…
Eu acredito em duas coisas, na conspiração do universo... e que tudo o que acontece, tem a sua razão de ser... e que naquele dia, à 21 anos atrás, podia ter feito toda a diferença, mas podia não ter feito nenhuma... faltava-nos muita maturidade, ainda havia muita força obscura por trás de nós (da qual desconhecíamos a existência) e tínhamos alguma dificuldade em saber como lidar com o que queríamos... talvez com tempo teríamos aprendido, talvez...isso nunca poderemos saber.... mas ambos tínhamos o mesmo 'handicap' éramos os dois do mais tímido que havia lol!!... e acho que apesar da sensação de tempo perdido que também tenho de que podíamos ter vivido tantos momentos bons de que devíamos ter crescido juntos e é sobretudo isso de que deveríamos ter amadurecido juntos ... sem falar do depois das nossas vidas em separado... de todas as mágoas e maldades desnecessárias por que ambos passamos, que nos tornaram mais cínicos, mais duros e menos acessíveis... tudo isso nos fez crescer de uma forma dura mas que acabou por ser positiva para nós os dois... não temos a mesma forma de ver a vida, não temos a mesma forma de lidar com as situações não temos a mesma forma de interagir um com o outro tudo... isso talvez fez com que nos consigamos amar mais, amar melhor e apreciar mais e melhor esse amor que reencontramos hoje..
Ainda bem que está na minha vida e que sou tua... e ainda bem que aprecies que eu esteja na tua e que tu és meu... Não te quero voltar a perder nem por um instante.

Popular Posts